September 15, 2009

Warm Glow
I have fallen in love with these old fashioned wrought iron lanterns. If anyone’s got anything similar and antique, I’m buying it.




Red
These nail paints can have such amusing names, Scandalous, Vampire, Sugarplum, Bohemian Blue, Jealous Green and so on. This one is called Always Flaunting. Go figure!



Sharing a Secret
Bruno and Brutus




Cola wallah at your door-step
Super cool! I mean I was like what the……!!! Happens only in India?



Chirp-ling
Early morning this she sparrow was perched on the bamboo vase in the balcony, tweeting away. Groggily I dragged myself out of bed and snapped her.



Monkeys
I shooed these boys who were climbing up the almost naked tree to pick the last remnants of spring. It was hilarious that they actually believed I was clicking them to pass their photo to the Environment Police.



Brutal
500 pieces of this Dutch picture-painting puzzle. The pieces are not as big as they may seem in this close-up. I think I will frame it once done. Next challenge is a 1001 pieces.




To Bee or not to Bee
This bumble bee was most likely struck by the ceiling fan . I found it lying there on the table, head twisted, its antennae still alive when I stroked them with my pinky.



Sweet
My ``Happy Birthday!'' cookie with a mini chocolate topping and a candle.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the mood of the lamplight
And I wonder if Bruno and Brutus share the secret of knowing what colour red the toe nails are
I used to have German Shepherds a truly loyal and lovely breed
Shame about the Bee
Thanks for dropping by, you are always welcome

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your wonderful complement on my blog! I remember Beatrix Potter. You have some intriguing posts on your blog but I can't place the island.

IdleMind said...

You do have an eye for the living - the secrets of Bruno and Brutus, the chirpy she sparrow or the bumble bee!

From the non-living, I guess the best was the b-day cookie with the soothing glow of lanterns following next.

Still the nail paint takes a cake ... being both a living feet with a non-living paint!!

I am Alive said...

Wow... Love the mood and your style of writing.. Here for the first time & already loving this blog

I am Alive said...

hey.. I absolutely agree with you... Keep in touch...
blog rolling you... TC

The Whispering Creek House said...

Thanks for the nice complement on my blog! And yours is very nice i must say! Lots of interesting things to think on! I like it!

Giallo Antico said...

thank you for your warm compliment! and i also truly appreciate your blog!especially the misty landscape and the amber light! :)

workhard said...

Love the pics...




Make website india