September 29, 2009

Grumbling Gerbil Eggspressing

I DON'T THINK YOU WANT TO READ THIS

I feel real crappy, you know, that time of the month kind of crappiness, and then the so very annoying visiting relatives having taken up your room so that’s like TWO WHOLE WEEKS OF COGENT CRAPPINESS, or when you totally ruined your new crepe dress spilling over kala khatta (yeah still that gore thing they are making with mineral water these days) crappiness and having that bad feeling that your plan for the big holiday is actually going to stay just a plan….that sort of STINKPOT CRAPPINESS. Now that’s exactly what’s happening to me right now. I think ill just go eat worms, fat ones juicy ones…how did the rest of it go? AAARGHHHHH And whining about this isn’t actually helping me much, its only making me realize that I am feeling THIS pathetic , so PATHETIC that I am actually even writing about it here and there might be people who will come visiting me and probably even leave pep-talk, sweet hugs, look how the sun shines brightly kind of good cheer comments for me. Or maybe they will just find this SO BORDERING ON NOXIOUS NEGATIVITY KIND OF POST that they will just never want to come back again. NEVER. Sigh. Guys, I love your comments/feedback, especially when its from these certain people who actually do seem to like my blog. Well, I like them too, actually I like them a lot and not just for their visits here but more for what they are doing, I mean there are these bloggers who have compelled me to smile even laugh when I really wasn’t even in the mood to. OK, now I must put this down, I so HATE those who leave comments without even actually reading the stuff( and I can always make out, mind you! SNIGGER SNIGGER), then you may sometime, later, while leaving a comment at someone else’s post come across this feedback left by the same other blogger saying exactly what he/she said for your scrap some fifty days ago!!! HOW BLOODY LAME. Now that makes me angry, actually that makes me MAD ANGRY. Hmmmmm now I’m thinking what’s with this ACTUALLY word that I am using in almost every fucking sentence. No, but really why do they bother at all? For me to get curious about them which would obviously take me to their posts pouring mellifluousness in the comment box? Gee I'm so twisted. Am I? No, I'm not. OK, never mind, so as I was saying how I hate the………
OK, I think this is not at all going how I want it to. Maybe I should just shut up. OK.

9 comments:

Maya said...

i always like an angry post, unless its directed towards me..

may b u shud use a bit brigter font color

As the Mind Meanders said...

Hmmm... you are angry... maybe I should not comment... maybe I should comment and run away before something comes flying at me from inside the computer screen...

I hate the shallow ones who visit my blog too... I don't generally return the visit...

mentalie said...

it doesn't exactly feel like the right time to say this but...erm, hello tongue. thought i'd look up your blog and really enjoyed your pictures, sketches and writing. i really went through all of it, honest :)
chin up, my friend, this too shall pass. in the mean time, feel free to spill vitriol all over my desktop. i'll even pitch in if you like!

Kalyan Karmakar said...

I am at my aunt's place right now and my little cousin has sweetly givewn his room to us. Two days and not two weeks though. i used to be very possessive about my room as a kid.

How many days left?

IdleMind said...

hey, kinda kick-in-the-bloody-butt scrap ... loved the angry you! but then, such is our freaking life that we believe in that freaking democracy of opinions (one just can't do much than groan).

Btw, I loved the title too ... :D

barbarita said...

Hahahah, sorry just had to laugh!! Only because I know EXACTLY how you feel!!! So I feel for you and also recognize that need to sometimes dwell on the glum crappy side of things!
Hope you feel better soon though!

IdleMind said...

Has the anger died down? need a new one now!

Nikki... said...

My my, that sure sounds real upsetting, but am definitely not going to try to calm it down.. BTW what's the reason for this anger, a bad day at work, bad hair day or just self loathing.. Any of these reasons and I identify with it..Hope you will calm down soon :)

J. C. said...

Really inspiring anger, I enjoyed reading it, Cheers!