February 25, 2012

Be Amused


Attitude as big as the...bus.


Cynic me


So,this kid here was totally disinclined to a conversation I was trying to start about what exactly he intended to do with those empty mineral water bottles he was refilling from Allahabad railway station public water taps. He continued to ignore me completely until I told him that I thought and feared those bottles would get resealed and sold as new at the stalls. He finally relented in rough local lingo only after I clicked a picture of him threatening that this could be a snapshot that might land him in trouble. My assumption was absurd. This kid sells refilled water for 2 rupees in general compartment of trains.

2 comments:

Brian Miller said...

kind scary on the water...and some will buy...and its a bit sad that that is all he has got though...

Doctors In Jaipur said...

Great post.. This very helpful info for all. Thanks
Doctors In Jaipur